Top Help Articles
Will I be Charged on free trial?
Free means Free so no you won't be charged during the FREE trial. After the trial ends, you can decide to continue your subscription or not. But we won't charge you automatically after the trial ends.
How is my account charged?
Fitonomy is a monthly subscription app and will charge every month on the date you subscribed. If your billing date is scheduled for a date that does not appear in the month you will be billed the day prior.
You will always be charged the full amount immediately when you subscribe.
You won't be charged during the FREE trial. After the trial ends, you can decide to continue your subscription or not. But we won't charge you automatically after the trial ends.
How do I request a refund?
If you want to request a refund, you will need to contact iTunes support directly.
Follow this guide:
If you want to request a refund, please follow the guide given below:
Unsatisfied with Product?
If you find that you are unsatisfied with the product, we would love to chat with you to find out more.
Using the "Contact Us" option at the bottom right of your screen please send us your Full name, Email address used to make the purchase and "Refund" in the message subject field.
How do i I cancel my subscription?
You're more than welcome to cancel your Fitonomy subscription but we will be sad to see you go.
If you subscribed via the Apple (iOS) App and you would like to cancel your subscription, you will need to cancel your membership renewal in the iTunes store:
On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- On the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap App and iTunes Stores.
- Tap your Apple ID.
- Tap View Apple ID. You might need to sign in.
- Under Subscriptions, tap Manage. If you don't see a subscription in iTunes and are still being charged, make sure that you're signed in with the correct Apple ID. If so, you might have subscribed directly with the provider and not through iTunes. In this case, please contact the content publisher or app developer directly to cancel your subscription.
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage.
- Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription period, or turn off Automatic Renewal. Turn off Automatic Renewal to cancel a subscription. Your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap Menu -> My Apps -> Subscriptions and tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel.
- Alternatively, tap Menu -> My Apps -> Tap Fitonomy -> Tap the app’s details page.
- Tap “Cancel” and “Yes” to confirm the cancellation.
- Now, the status of this Subscription has been changed from Subscribed to Canceled.
If you're having any further troubles be sure to get in touch with our team via the 'Contact Us' tab at the bottom of this screen. Please mention "Cancel Subscription" in the subject of your enquiry.