What is a BMI Calculator?
A BMI Calculator is used to determine whether your weight is at a healthy level for your height. Your BMI is calculated by dividing your weight (in kilograms) by your height (in meters).
- Underweight = less than 18.5
- Normal weight = 18.5 - 24.9
- Overweight = 25 - 29.9
- Obesity = 30 - 35
- Severe obesity = 35 and more
Why it is important to know your BMI
Your BMI can determine your risk of weight related diseases. If you have a high BMI, you may be at risk of developing certain diseases including: high blood pressure. This tool is mostly used to asses the risk of chronic diseases.
Facts about BMI
- BMI has been used for over 100 years
- A healthy is between 18.5 and 24.99
- Future weight can be forecasted by looking at children’s BMI
How to improve your BMI
A weight loss regime is the key to improving your BMI. To lower your BMI you must watch your diet & how much you exercise. Exercise more frequently and see if you're diet is working for you. Keep track of your efforts and you will most likely see results.
Recommended products to improve BMI:
What is a Calorie Calculator?
The Calorie Calculator is used to determine how many calories a person should be consuming in a day. This can help you see if you're eating enough calories to sustain your daily activities.
Why counting calories generally works
Scientifically speaking, keeping track of the amount of calories you consume in a day helps you lose weight. Study suggests that people who keep track of everything they ate for 12 weeks lost twice as much weight as those who did not do the same.
What the Calorie Calculator means for weight loss
- Shows how many calories you should be eating
- Helps you keep track of your weight
- Helps you lose weight without starving yourself
How many calories you need
The number of calories you need to take daily is determined by the Calorie Calculator. If you're looking to lose weight you need to burn more calories than you're taking.
What is the Protein Calculator
The Protein Calculator estimates how much protein you should take daily to stay healthy. Protein is the body's building blocks. If you want to repair or maintain your muscles you simply need to increase your daily protein intake.
Why Protein is important
A diet high in protein results in a better metabolic system and weight loss. Protein is a crucial body component because your body uses it to build and repair tissues. You also use protein to make enzymes, hormones, etc.
Facts about Protein
- You need it at regular intervals
- You shouldn't take more than you need
- The quality of the protein makes a difference
How take more Protein
Taking enough protein is crucial if you want to be healthy, build muscle, and lose weight. The easiest way to take more protein is through your diet and supplements. If you're vegan or vegetarian, taking supplements is crucial.
What is the Body Fat Calculator?
The Body Fat Calculator estimates what percentage of your total body weight is body fat. Here are the average percentages in specified groups:
- Essential fat: 10–13% (women), 2–5% (men)
- Athletes: 14–20% (women), 6–13% (men)
- Fitness: 21–24% (women), 14-17% (men)
- Average: 25–31% (women), 18–24% (men)
- Obese: 32%+ (women), 25%+ (men)
What is the Body Fat percentage?
Body fat percentage is the percentage of your weight that is made up of fat. It consists of both storage body fat and essential body fat.
Facts about Body Fat
- Fat is actually an organ of the endocrine system
- Too much or to little fat increases the risk of diabetes
- Excess fat is the perfect environment for cancer
How to improve your Body Fat percentage
The best way to start losing fat is, of course, a healthier diet and exercise. Weight training has proven to help build muscle, which in return helps you burn fat. Consuming healthier fats, drinking more water, and eating more fiber helps as well.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
IS BIGGER THAN WHAT WE'RE SELLING