- How to use resistance bands butt
- How to use resistance bands for abs
- How to use resistance bands for legs
What are resistance bands
If you’re passionate about fitness you have probably heard about resistance bands. Resistance bands are strong elastic bands that are used mostly for strength training and physical therapy. These incredibly simple tools offer the perfect support & resistance at the same time allowing you to build muscle at a minimal cost.
What do resistance bands do?
Yeah, weights like dumbbells and kettlebells work great but they also take up a lo t of space and there is a huge risk of injury with them. You can seriously injure yourself if you drop a weight on your foot but that is not a possibility with resistance bands. You can also store them wherever as they take minimal space. The different size and resistance levels of the bands enable you to perform a wide variety of exercises that target all the muscles in your body.
How do resistance bands work?
Just like any other free weight, resistance bands provide your body with external resistance it can work against. When you’re working out against resistance, your body has to engage to fight the tension, and that way it activates muscles and builds them.
How to choose resistance bands
Not all resistance bands are built equally and not all of them serve the same purpose. In today’s market, you can find countless types of resistance bands like the classics Flat Resistance Bands, Tube Resistance Bands With Handles, Mini Bands, Figure 8 Bands, etc. If you’re a beginner, it can be confusing to look into all of them and find the ones that suit you. This is why the best thing to do is start with the classic bands, as they are the most flexible and simple
How to use resistance bands at home
Another benefit of the resistance bands is the fact that you can use them anywhere you like and you can even combine them with more fitness tools or objects in your home. Resistance bands can be used to enhance almost every exercise on your routine.
What exercises can you do with resistance bands?
Resistance bands can be used in almost every exercise that you do. They will enhance all your workouts and will make your exercises target those areas that you’re interested in.
How to use resistance bands butt
If you are looking to strengthen your glutes and tone up your butt, the Resistance bands are the perfect tool. They are many exercises you can perform with them but one of the most effective is the Pistol Squat. To perform this exercise follow the instructions below:
- Start in a standing position with your feet inside the Resistance Band.
- Cross your arms and elevate them until your elbows are on the same level as your shoulders.
- Start by moving your left foot forward and lowering your body to a squat position. Stay there for a second.
- Continue by lifting your body and returning your leg to the starting position.
- Repeat with both legs.
How to use resistance bands for abs
Resistance bands are great to help you work out your abs and make your usual exercises a bit more effective. There are of course many different exercises you can do but Leg Spreaders are one of the most effective. To perform this exercise follow these instructions:
- Start by lying on your back, with your feet inside the Resistance Bands, and slightly raised.
- Continue by slowly moving your feet away from each other.
- Move your feet in the starting position.
How to use resistance bands for legs
The easiest way you can use the resistance bands is probably to train your legs. There are so many exercises you can do as it is really simple to integrate the bands with your leg workouts. To perform this exercise follow these instructions:
- Start by standing up, with your band on top of your knees.
- Continue by lifting your left knee up to your stomach.
- Hold it there for a second.
- Continue by shifting it back to the starting position.
- Repeat with both legs.
Where can I buy resistance bands?
There are numerous resistance bands but we recommend the best, Fitonomy Flat Flex Resistance Bands!